Thursday, March 27, 2008

People i met in NZ

I met 2 Belgium bacpackers in Waiheke island. The lady stood in the middle with black hair was Japanese lady, who borned in Belgium and her name is called Makoto. The girl stood right beside was Sophie. We had a long night chat before they left to Napier.

My 2nd Host in New Zealand ( Father named Benoit and daughter named Odette, 13 yrs old girl) . They are very nice and cooked us nice dinner and desserts

A Hong Kong woman that we met during we sailed in Auckland ( The city of Sail)
My 1st Host in New Zealand. His name is called Rudy. He is very nice and friendly. He was my Shi Fu because he taught me how to cook steak. We took this photo during we had steak and red wine. Yummy

1 comment:

Wee Kean said...

Sounds like you are having a lot of FUN!! Good for you! Enjoy this special time in your life and make the most out of it!

Will pray for you with J and D!