Friday, August 15, 2008

人生第一次滑雪

Pink lady and beautiful Lake Tekapo + snow mountains view
"postcard'
Two pretty supermodel took photo with Lake Tekapo as background
Roundhill ski field
Melissa and I , we attended the ski school together
Zenki and I , we skied together at Roundhill on 13 August of 2008.. Good memory...hahaha
Am i look smart??hahaha
"Ying"
" Olympic ski team" we won in Beijing Olympic 2008...heheheh


我终于滑雪啦!哈哈。。。呼呼。。八月十三日我和朋友终于成功hitchike到距离Tekapo32km的Roundhill滑雪场滑雪。当天一早大约8.30am,Zenki,Melissa(在Queenstown新认识的台湾朋友)和我一起从Tekapo小镇走到去Roundhill ski field的路口hitchike。等了大约30至40分钟左右,我们终于成功hitchike到一辆4WD,他们是要到山上去打猎的Kiwi。好开心我终于可以滑雪啦。。哈哈。。我觉得应该是和Zenki还有Calvin(他搭ski field staff 的车先去)去Ski field,所以我才能去因为之前我都去不成。我付了NZ$105买platter lift pass,group school lesson,和hire ski,poles and boots。I "PK" a lot of times but i enjoyed ski. I will try again before i leave NZ. Ski ...ski ... ski..... finally i skied. hahaha.......

5 comments:

Wee Kean said...

Wonderful!!!!!

Chin Wee Yan said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks

玮欣 said...

So great!! I will ski next year..my birthday gift for myself..hhihi

Anonymous said...

i believe you will like ski.... hope you have a nice ski on next year.

Cheers